Colorful me

Colorful me
Look at me I'm all colorful

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Juan Manuel Marquez

This is one of the greatest boxers in all time. He's fought all of the best out there. He recently had a fight with Juan "Baby Boy" Diaz. the fight was so good and there was action all rounds. Marquez may be old but he fights like a teenager. He is still champion and waiting to defend his title against Pac Man. We all know that the first two fights Marquez won them no doubt about that. I am if you saw those two fights Marquez had him gone. NO ONE has ever giving pac man a fight like Marquez has. We just want to see Marquez vs Many "pac man" Paciado and this time, Judges please look at the fight Marquez has champion written all over it.
Click here to see Marquez vs Diaz wait til you get to the nine round a good ko.

No comments:

Post a Comment