Colorful me

Colorful me
Look at me I'm all colorful

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Happy B-day Eric

Today is my brothers birthday he turns 26. I love him so much, his like my second dad. His so cool and fun to be around. Even though we fight and yell at each other i know he loves me and he tells me those things because he cares for me. I never thought about it that way. I always say that he didn't care but i was wrong. I let him know today before i came to school that i love him and wish him  very HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I can't wait for saturday we're going to six flags.going to be fun............ 
Hello birthday boy
I bought you a new toy
We’re going to celebrate
By screaming for joy
How does it feel to be old?
You have nothing to worry about
There is still some time
Before you grow some mold
You have options in life
Please ignore the wife
Do something you enjoy
And don't use the knife
You are 26
You will be 27
It’s pretty interesting
Your face is going blue

I think I’m funny
Good thing it's sunny
Holloween is almost here
And I want some money
$50 please!

No comments:

Post a Comment