Colorful me

Colorful me
Look at me I'm all colorful

Thursday, July 29, 2010

This is what Arizona is doing


 


Is this what we want for the people. A lot of families are getting sepreted because of the law and its not fair. they may think they doing something right wen actually they are doing something so wrong. Saying that we are criminal by the color of our skin. Saying that we dont have the right to study our history. They are plane old races treaty people like that. Dont hate just because we are actually getting better jobs and an education. We come here for an honest living. Its not our flat that you feel threaten cause we can actually be somebody. Stop all the separation of families and let us continue with our education.....

2 comments:

  1. Just seeing that will make me want to join

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel sorry for all my raza and everything they are suffering in Arizona:(why do they only pick on latinos and not the blacks, asians or any other raise they are not different from us!!!

    ReplyDelete