Colorful me

Colorful me
Look at me I'm all colorful

Monday, July 19, 2010

Esme n Jaz

This is me with my homegirls. The one on the left of me is Esme she is one of my bestest friend. Me and her are crazy when we are together. She's been there for me through my hardtimes and good. I love her so much. And i want her to know that I'm very greatfull for having her as my friend in my life. And let her know that nothing is going to be bad for her for now on. We will be Best Friends Forever. It don't matter were life takes us we will still be friends. The one on my right is jazmen. She is also carzy. we would always talk about guys and stuff like that. Also me and esme would try and hook her up with one dude in class. Anyways them two are so cool that anyone would be lucky to have them as friends.

1 comment: