Colorful me

Colorful me
Look at me I'm all colorful

Friday, December 10, 2010

Attitude:)


 “Attitude is a decision.”

     -Anon

I like this quote by Anon, because its true. Our attitude is our decision. We choose our attitude about anything in this world. For example, students have a different attitude about school. Some like coming to school and hang out with there friends. And others hate waking up early and come to school and spend half of their day there. I'm guessing that everyone has an attitude even though they don't show it. Its our decision to do our own thing with our attitude. But we have to be careful with our decision with our attitude. Because we don't want to give a bad attitude to someone or at something that is good. Or give a good attitude to someone or something bad. Visit this website http://booktrib.com/?p=1246 to read what a coach of a baseball team had to say about "Attitude is a decision."

No comments:

Post a Comment